HOTEL POLICY AND COVID-19 PREDICTION MEASURES
Dear guests, business partners and friends,
In this new condition that we all experience, taking into consideration the new security measures and health protocols, we took extra measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and our team members.
Our staff consists of a few specific people, properly trained and fully equipped.
We have adapted the operation of our hotel and we are ready to welcome you safely with open doors and open hearts.
In Zagori area there are no reported COVID-19 cases. We are following the progress and instructions of the World Health Organization and the Greek authorities.
Thank you very much for your preference and your support. We wish you health and safety until we meet again.
HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
- Daily rigorous cleaning to our property
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the hotel
- Every staff member is using personal protection equipment (PPE) and has received expert training and operating practice.
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored with daily temperature checks
- Infrared thermometers are available at the front desk to conduct temperature checks of our guests upon request.
- Masks will be available at the hotel, upon request, as long as guests do not have their own personal masks
- In the breakfast area , in the kitchen and storage rooms we disinfect and clean meticulously
- We use disposable salt and pepper shakers, placemats and where they are not disposable, we make sure to use fresh and disinfected new For your better information, we have information marking in the area
SAFETY MEASURES AT CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
- Extension of checkout and check in (check out until 11.00 am and check in from 3.00 pm) to ensure that between different customers the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, and that adequate natural ventilation of the space is followed
- We avoid overcrowding in the reception area.
- Arrivals will be conveniently staggered so anyone can safely social distance during the check in time
- Room keys are sanitized using approved disinfectant.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES TO THE ROOMS
We have adopted a very strict protocol of cleaning and disinfection in all rooms and staff areas. All rooms have been redesigned without decorative pillows and other decorative staff in order to ensure greater safety.
Fabric areas will be cleaned with the use of steam at 70 degrees celcius.
Each room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with chlorine and ethanol prior to your arrival with extra care given at:
- Drawers handles, fridge and doors.
- Desk, table, chairs and lamps
- Lighting switches and thermostat
- Closets and clothes hangers
- Television and TV control
- Litter bins
- Shower/Bathtub and soap dispenser
- Water glasses
- Luggage area
At Beloi Hotel our main concern has always been the meticulous cleaning. Under these circumstances, in order to ensure your comfort and safety, the cleaning services will be provided on the basics of the new protocol set by law.
- Room cleaning during accommodation only at the request of the visitor
- Daily change of clothing and towels, only at the request of the customer.
In any case, the staff will enter the rooms having used antiseptics and observing all the necessary precautions (mask, gloves and disposable apron).