What personal information do we collect from people who visit our blog, website or app?
When booking or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, telephone number, credit card information or other details that will help you in your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you make a reservation, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up, make a reservation, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a marketing inquiry or contact, surf the site, or use some of the other features of the site in the following ways:
- Personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and products you are most interested in.
- To improve our website to serve you better.
- To be able to better serve you by responding to customer service requests.
- Contest management, promotion, research or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- Request reviews and reviews for services or products
- Follow up with them by mail (live chat, email or phone)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is regularly monitored by Squarespace, our vendor, for security holes and known vulnerabilities, so that your visit to our site is as secure as possible.
Your personal information is located behind secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We collect aggregate data on site traffic and site interactions in order to provide better site experience and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that monitor this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer alert you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. This is done through the browser settings. If the browser is a little different, refer to the Help menu of the browser to learn the correct way to modify cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It will not affect the user experience which makes your site experience more effective and may not work properly.
COPPA (Internet Privacy Act)
When it comes to collecting personal information from children under the age of 13, the Internet Privacy Act (COPPA) puts parents under control. The Federal Trade Commission, the U.S. Consumer Protection Agency, enforces the COPPA rule, which sets out what website and online service providers must do to protect the privacy and security of children online.
We do not have special products & services for children under 13 years old.
Fair information practices
Principles of Good Information Practice are the backbone of the Privacy Act in the United States and the concepts
including play an important role in the development of data protection laws around the world. Understanding the principles of good practice and how they are implemented is crucial to complying with the various privacy laws.
In order to align with good information practices, we will take the following action in case of data breach we will notify you by email within 7 business days
We also agree with the principle of individual legal protection, which requires individuals to have the right to pursue legal rights against data collectors and processors who do not comply with the law. This principle requires not only individuals to have enforcement rights over data users but also individuals to go to court or government agencies to investigate and / or prosecute data processor non-compliance.
CAN-SPAM is a law that sets the rules for commercial e-mail, sets requirements for commercial e-mail, gives recipients the right to stop sending e-mail to them, and explains harsh penalties for infringements.
We collect your e-mail address in order to:
- Send information, answer questions and / or other requests or questions
- Ordering procedures and sending information and updates on orders.
- Sends you additional information about your product and / or service
- Buy in our mailing list or continue to email our customers after the initial transaction.
To comply with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Do not use false or misleading topics or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an ad in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or website.
- Check out third-party email marketing services for compliance, if used.
- Quickly request the opt-out / unsubscribe request.
- Allow users to unsubscribe from using the link at the bottom of each email.
If you would like to unsubscribe from future emails at any time, you can email us at email@example.com (Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.) And we will remove you immediately from ALL mail.